Rolling the Stone Away
A conference for LGBTQIA saints and prophets—generations past and present—to honor our history and empower our future.
October 31 – November 2, 2017
Marriott St. Louis Airport
- Our phone app is ready! Get it now for iPhone and Android.
- Our program book for the conference is here. Download and read it.
- Our planning team has released a statement to participants & friends about incidents
of racial injustice and resultant protests in St. Louis. We also encourage you to visit
black-owned businesses during your visit.
- Our invited guests are excited about the conference. Hear what they have to say.
- More and more folks are stepping up to make a financial contribution to support this
once-in-a-lifetime event. You can, too! Donate today.
This conference is organized under the auspices of the LGBT Religious Archives Network, a program of the Center for LGBTQ & Gender Studies at the Pacific School of Religion.