Rolling the Stone Away
A conference for LGBTQIA saints and prophets—generations past and present—to honor our history and empower our future.
October 31 – November 2, 2017
Marriott St. Louis Airport
- Early registration rates are good through September 1. Register Now!
- Our invited guests are excited about the conference. Hear what they have to say.
- Scholarships are available for students, young activists and scholars. Submit an application.
- Like to find a roommate? Check out our Facebook page.
- More and more folks are stepping up to make a financial contribution to support this
once-in-a-lifetime event. You can, too! Donate today.
This conference is organized under the auspices of the LGBT Religious Archives Network, a program of the Center for LGBTQ & Gender Studies at the Pacific School of Religion.