Rolling Away The Stone: Generations of Love and Justice is a conference that focuses on the LGBTQIA prophets, elders, and activists in our midst who have shaped the queer movements that continue.
Join us Oct 21-Nov 2, 2017 as we celebrate, rejuvenate, and inspire one another at this ecumenical conference. All are welcome to attend this conference, especially those who want to hear stories and encourage one another for the continued work of our shared movement.
- Can’t make it for the whole time? There are now day registrations available.
- Scholarships are available for students, young activists and scholars. Submit an application.
- Like to find a roommate? Check out our Facebook page.
- Reserve your room separately here. Rooms start at $99/night.
- Registration covers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
We look forward to seeing you at the St. Louis Airport Hotel! Let us know if you have any questions or comments as you prepare to join us or on the registration process: email@example.com or call: 425.286.7554
Full Conference: $330.00
Wednesday Morning/Afternoon with Lunch: $65
Wednesday Evening with Dinner: $65
Tuesday Evening with Dinner: $65
Thursday Without a Meal: $50