Here are some of the ways you, your organization or congregation can support the historic Rolling the Stone Away Conference:
- Sponsor the participation of one of the invited guests or planning team members with a $1,000 gift.
- Make a tax-deductible gift to support Rolling the Stone Away.
- Tell your friends about Rolling the Stone Away and invite them to join you in making a gift or registering for the conference.
- Donate airline miles from your frequent flyer account.
- Donate hotel nights from your Marriott hotel rewards account.
- Place an ad in the conference program book.
- Arrange for a display or vendor table in the Exhibit Area.
- Volunteer on-site to help with Rolling the Stone Away.
E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Foundation
Center for LGBTQ & Gender Studies in Religion
Ellie Charlton in honor of Bev Reddick, in memory of Jeanne Barnett, remembering the Sacramento 68
The Mark Hostetter and Alexander Habib Foundation
LGBT Religious Archives Network
Rev. Charles H. Lewis
Metropolitan Community Churches
Steve Madden Shoes
James Doig Anderson
Disciples LGBTQ+ Alliance
Extraordinary Lutheran Ministries
St. Paul Reformation Lutheran Church (St. Paul, MN)
United Church of Christ Office of Health and Wholeness Advocacy
Marnie Warner & rosi olmsted
Peter Bubriski & Richard Spalding
Bill Diederich & Jim Green
Dignity San Antonio
Robert C. Dorr
Jeannine Gramick, SL
Charles & Patricia Harper
Patricia & William Hogan
Los Angeles Queer Interfaith Clergy Council
Marjorie Marsh & J. Earl Thompson
Karen Oliveto & Robin Ridenour
Lucy Williams and Faith Perry